Mathematics and Statistics Math Competition Information
April 2, 2022
2:00 PM Registration
2:30-3:20 PM Exam
120 Snow Hall (third-fifth grades)
Third floor lobby Snow Hall (middle/high school)
University of Kansas
- The exam at the Third-Fifth grade level will reflect math taught through the 5th grade.
- The exam at the Middle School level will reflect the level of math taught through the 8th grade.
- The exam at the High School level will cover material through the 11th grade.
- Calculators will be allowed on the exam.
- Presentation of solutions is considered in the grading of the exam.
- Sample exams can be requested.
- Advance registration will be open on-line from March 1-31.
- Registration begins at 2:00 pm. The exam will start at 2:30 pm and will last 50 minutes.
- Parents are welcome to wait in the lounge areas during the exam.
- Participants will be released to these areas when they complete the exam.
- Winners will be notified by mail and invited to awards ceremony. Certificates for participants will be sent to their schools. (Cash prizes are awarded by check. Winners must have a SSN (non-US citizens must have proper visa authorization).