Midwest Numerical Analysis Day
Department of Mathematics
University of Kansas
The Midwest Numerical Analysis Day (MWNADay) is a forum for researchers at all stages of their careers, mainly from the Midwest, to exchange ideas in numerical analysis, scientific computing and related application areas. Participation of graduate students is strongly encouraged.
This year the conference will be held at the University of Kansas, Lawrence, in Snow Hall 120, on April 14-15, 2018.
Participants are invited to give a talk or present a poster.
The conference will provide lodging for two nights for as many participants as possible. Priority will be given to participants who have no other federal support and participants who are students, post-doctoral scholars, or members of groups that are under-represented in the mathematical sciences.
- Weizhang Huang, email@example.com
- Agnieszka Miedlar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xuemin Tu, email@example.com
- Erik Van Vleck, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hongguo Xu, email@example.com
- Gloria Prothe, firstname.lastname@example.org