Math Awareness Month 1999
Math Awareness Month 99: Math and Biology
- Complete Schedule of Events (contact person B. Pasik-Duncan)
- Proclamation by the Governor of Kansas (pdf)
- 5th-12th Grade Competition Sample Problems
- Math Competition Entry Form
- Distinguished Lecture, Rosemary Chang - Silicon Graphics Computer Systems.
- Why are Birds Blue?, Interdisciplinary talk by Richard Prum.
- Report on Research Activities, short talks by B. Paschke and R. Torres
- Workshop 1 (pdf) and Workshop 2 (pdf)
- Undergraduta Colloquium:Fractional Brownian Motion (pdf, lecture by T. Duncan)
- Information Technology: National and Local Views (lecture by R. Barnhill, G. Minden, C. Beard, and R. Torres.)